Vancouver Circus School is proud to announce that it has introduced a NEW 10-Class Pass! This is an opportunity for our current students can DROP-IN to various classes that we offer at our New Westminster and North Vancouver locations.
Drop-In Class Card Policies
- Not valid for NEW students. For teens and adults only (13 years and older)
- Same day booking only, no advanced bookings
- Minimum completion of 1 full session with the Vancouver Circus School within the past 6 months is required to purchase the Class Pass Card.
- The Class Pass Card is only valid towards classes on the apparatus you completed a full session for with the Vancouver Circus School (i.e. a student who has completed 1 full session of Aerial Silks cannot attend a Tumbling class with their Class Pass Card, it must be used towards Aerial Silk classes)
- Valid for 60-minute regular RLS (Rainbow Learning System) classes. Not valid for workshops, birthday parties, gym visits or 90-minute classes.
- Class pass cards must be used in the location from which they were purchased: New West OR North Van
- No refunds and/or transfers
- Splitting passes among people not allowed
- Pass must be used towards only one location
- Rate: $250 + tax
Contact our office for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.