New Westminster, BC
House Troupe Leaders are leaders of the Vancouver Circus School, they are responsible for managing large groups, camps, gym visits as well as lead and supervise coworkers.
House Troupe Leaders are vibrant. knowledgeable, and energetic spokesmen for the Vancouver Circus School. Along with evaluating experienced students to ensure learning is progressive, leaders share the joy and excitement of circus arts for first time students in a safe and welcoming environment. Mainly leaders are responsible for the overall Vancouver Circus School experience, from the moment the group approaches our gates to the moment they leave.
You are responsible for providing an excellent experience not only on the circus floor, but top-notch customer service, to the guests, parents and or organizers. You are to represent the entire Vancouver Circus School and its community, leaving these potential new members with long lasting memories and encouragement to return!
We are always looking for additions to our team and encourage all interested applicants to apply!
Hours will vary seasonally and based on type of House Troupe hours you are coaching.
-Gym Visits are week days and day time hours
-Camps are seasonal but are Mon-Fri with a half day (part time) or full day option (full time)
-Birthdays and private visit bookings are Saturday and Sundays with varied start and end times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and supervise the program
- Organize rotations and skills taught
- Familiarize yourself with the group, organizers, and students’ names, guest of honor name
- Evaluate the space for a clean and safe environment
- Anticipate student’s arrival and greet them as they arrive
- Lead instruction for the programs
- Provide first aid if necessary
- Provide administrative duties as required
- Level 2 Certification in NCCP or VCS
- First Aid Level 1
- Driver’s License
- Criminal Record Check